AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application, Kevin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kevin

GM Application, Kevin Empty
PostSubject: GM Application, Kevin   GM Application, Kevin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 am

Name: Kevin Yong
Contact Info: bronzems@live.com
TimeZone: Eastern Time

Experience with advertising: I was a GM for FinalStory and StarMS. I am a coder ( i am not a pro, but i have fixed some problems in my and other servers, i have created several Maplestory servers, bronzems. you can check out my old website. bronzems.webs.com I also have also had experiences with the gm codes. my pros is that i can help advertise. I was one of the main people to get Finalstory to #1 before it got ended. I have many friends that are moderators on many great advertising websites, gamerzplanet.net for example. i am familuar with all of the hacking tools for maplestory.

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory: I will play everyday for 2-3 hours, on and off maplestory. Advertising.

Other Comments: AeroStory can become a high ranked private server if you make an extra room for a gm. I have much experience. and i will make Aerostory a fun experince.

thankyou.
Back to top Go down

GM Application, Kevin
Page 1 of 1