AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iGnit3's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iGnit3

iGnit3

iGnit3's Application Empty
PostSubject: iGnit3's Application   iGnit3's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 am

GameMasters [GM] Or Coder/DEV

Name: Patt

Nationality(Added): Thai. Moved to Australia at the age of 7.

Contact Info: MSN. iGnit3@live.com

TimeZone: GMT +11 (Eastern Australia)

Experience:

Never been GM for any Maple server, However experience on other games, CS 1.6 MOD and MMOrpgs like Ragnarok. Studied Software Design and development so maybe able to help with also the coding area if needed. But as never experienced in that area, Applying for GM instead xP. Basic Knowledge of Photoshop also. x)

Host what events:

Hosting events aren't my Specialty as I've never been a Maple GM. However as there are plenty of gm that would host events already, I'll gladly help out with handling them. ><" Love Jump Events though x)

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory:

Just finished High School and heading to Uni. So Plenty of time for the whole week. Only working part-time, thus ALOT of time.. (Anywhere from 7 to 12 hours all day)

Other Comments:

Experienced with Coding in general but no knowledge with Maple Coding (I should probably search some up). Planning to work in the IT industry, so this would be a great chance. But as no knowledge atm of Maple coding, only applying for GM, but will love to learn coding as well. Basically the passion for working on the computer and playing games of all sort, would be wonderful to take part in this community.

EDIT:

Been looking at code examples, seems alright x), almost the same as coding Custom NPC's on Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down

iGnit3's Application
Page 1 of 1