AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janus GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janus

Janus GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Janus GM Application   Janus GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 am

I understand you gave a format you want us to follow for applications, But I did this one to give you more information about me.

1) Name: My name Is Tony

2) Age: I am 15

3) Hobbies/Interests: MapleStory, Sports, Communicating with others

4) Why do I want to be a staff?
I see this as an opportunity for me to better myself. The site and forum is well put together and I think that I could learn a lot from it. I can also bring a lot to the plate. I find this Network to be interesting and I do not want it do fall. I Believe I can help bring people here to help populate the server even further. I can see myself being a part of this team for a long time, and I see how much I can contribute.

5) What experiences have I had in being a GM for a server?
Unfortunately I have not applied for other GM spots until I found the right one. I see this as being the team I would like to work with. However I have worked on a Game Development Team. (Not big) but I know how to communicate with the members and the other Staff.

6) Why should we pick me?
I am extremely active, energetic, and I have new ideas. I do not abuse powers or rights, nor do I show off. I believe in fair treatment to all, and that everyone deserves a equal chance. I wish to better both myself and the Network with the opportunity. I am a "go-to" person if someone needs help, I can offer solutions.

7) If hired for the job I applied for, what benefits will I bring you?
I will be able to draw in massive crowds of people, and also keep those members playing the game. I can host many events in-game, keep the server hacker free, and running for a long time. I can multi task and handle stressful situations well, meaning I can get through to someone easily. I am good at damage control. I know what to do and when to do it. I don't jump to conclusions, and I can sit down and explain to members what was done wrong so that less people are angry and more people stay to enjoy the game.

8.) The previous servers I worked with
As mentioned before I have not had a job on another server but I have played others. MapleStory Global, MapleStory SEA, AncientMS, and SydneyMS. I am completely dedicated to the server that I'm on. I have seen the pros and cons of those servers and I will help create a more stable environment.

9) Other additional comments and information about myself
I can play all day on the weekends, But I do have school sports practice everyday (for now). That doesn't mean I can't be fully committed to the server, and use all the free time I have to contribute to it.

GM Application Cont'd

Will I follow the rules?: Of Course

Have I read the rules?: Yes I have

--------------------------
Name:
Listed Above, Tony
Nick Name:
Call me Janus, or Tony
Contact Info:
Slickmonkeyfri@hotmail.com (Made when I was 9, never changed name)
Time Zone: EST

Playing times:Weekends, 8:00am-1:00am. Weekdays 5pm-10pm. These times are everyday. I am very active
Job Applying for: Game Master (GM) and Forum Moderator if the position is needed.

Past experience:As listed above I have not been a GM on another server. I am currently in-search of the right one. I am able to fully dedicate all my time once the right Server is found.
Back to top Go down
Janus

Janus GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus GM Application   Janus GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Sorry to double post.. but are you even hiring GMs still?
Back to top Go down

Janus GM Application
Page 1 of 1