AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Andrew's Application Empty
PostSubject: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Name: Andrew
Contact Info: flamedagger123@hotmail.com
TimeZone: GMT -5:00 Eastern (USA & Canada)

Experience: I've been a GM in: YueMS ,ExposedMS, AubeStory, MercuryMS, FateStory, SkillMS, Sinstory, GangstaMS, LegacyMS, CrazyMS, PhazonMS, LegacyStory, LightStory, RewiredMS, MapleStyle, SlimeMS, ReflectMS, NeonMS, DagonMS(New one), LeafMS and Amp'ed MS, FatalityMS, MemoryMS, GzU Network, Reflect Network, CloudsMS, ChocolateMS,SactualMS, Summer Network MS, SerenityMS,
Host what events: I don't really like hosting events. Reason why is because if all the GMs keep hosting events + ME = too many events = too many godly users..

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory: Weekdays: 3-7 hours
Weekends: 3-11 hours

Other Comments:
I joined private server for around 9 months. I'm very experienced in GMs job. I got hired by a few servers before, like RewiredMS, ReflectMS, MapleStyle, LightMS, FateStory, MercuryMS, etc. I know almost all the commands and I'm helpful to anyone who needs me. I'm friendly to everyone, I can get a lot of members to play. I know how to If I got hired as a GM, I'll advertise everywhere. hopes we can achieve our goals in the future together.I know how to be a GM, I own a server called LegacyMS. I already made a few ad's so you can check them out.I know all commands from v.55,v.59, and v.60. I have helped many with questionings and answers to help. I guided a lot throughout most servers.I've been a GM in three servers, all of which unfortunately closed down due to poor maintenence by the owners. I eventually quit, because try as i might, i was unable to handle the on-goings of an entire server, which lead to certain disputes. I've been GM on quite some servers right now, all I did there was doing my job, banning hackers creating events. I still help beggars (not by just giving them items but by talking and telling them where and how easy it is to get whatever they need).I help people improve their gaming experience and make them feel happy ingame by holding fun and exciting events. I will also look out for inconsiderate hackers who destorys the game.i have very much experience because i was a GM in over 15+ servers. I take being a GM very seriously, but i do bring the fun in the server. I always try to make time to make a event, either its a NX event or a Boss event.I hold events to make people happy and bring new fellow friends to the server.I know being a Game Master is not just banning, but I'm extremely active so I will ban and interact. Some of my friends call me addicted, but I ignore them as i just love playing this server. I will help newcomers as much as I possibly can. I will not give them free items as they have to earn their items themselves, but I can help them in anyway to teach them to help themselves. Where to train, Where to make mesos etc. For hackers, if i see anyone hacking. I will not tolerate it. An immediate ban. No pleading, no saying "I'm sorry I will not hack again" But if someone smega's about someone hacking. I wouldn't automatically ban them as I would find out if they are actually hacking. I will be the quickest I can be to find out if the person is really hacking. I hold events only if I have permission.I've grown attached to most of the GM staff, and I began this server about a month ago, and quickly shot up on the popularity charts. I didn't run around asking for votes in the last GM application selection. I let fate take its course. I asked for one vote, and one vote only. But even she voted for someone else. I decided to re-apply since I've come back because, well...why not? Everyone knows I'm responsible, and I might've been picked last time if I had notified the server about the hospital visits. (Speaking of which, sorry about that David, that was irresponsible of me, but it made your decision easier).But past the ranting, I believe I should be chosen because I have a basic/average knowledge of most of the commands, I can get a quick schooling in the art of coding from a friend GM'ing on another server, and well, I'm dedicated. Like all of the GM's now, and some of the non-GM's, I've left the server, but it doesn't mean I didn't think about any of you. You're my friends, like it or not. If needed, I'll try and get the lessons in coding, I can't promise that I'll learn everything or know everything, but I'll give it a try. I can also handle public relations very well, player complains, ideas, and I can even be a forum Mod/Admin if needed. I have seen how certain GMs act and how players act towards them. Many many players beg on a constant basis for free NX, Events, Mesos, and all sorts of other crap. I know there is a line to draw between how much rope we give them and what we're supposed to do for them. I would keep an effective balance between the GM-player relationship and probably would only do Events when I deemed them necessary. If you do too many Events, then it'll become like an intoxicating drug to them and they'll always want more, so a balance must be found. I will work my hardest to find that balance. As for hackers go, I see hackers everywhere on other Private Servers and I know how to handle things efficiently to get a GM to my location or online while keeping the hacker from trying to run off. I react quickly to the situation at hand in order to apprehend a perpetrator of such actions. I'm also active during every second of my free time and would be online as much as possible outside of work and school, so if you're ever concerned about needing a GM online, I can probably pick up the slack for other GMs if they're not present. I'm also a fast hands-on worker and learner.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero<3
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Hire ! (:
nicely done .
you got AIM ? i don't use Msn .
Back to top Go down
http://aerostory.roflforum.net
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Let me go register an aim account.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Sorry to double post but mine is

anicanhidan

What's yours?

Last edited by Andrew on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheeze

Cheeze

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Not to be mean, but your grammar isnt to good.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero<3
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 pm

o_o
cheeze, your app .
make it longer .
Back to top Go down
http://aerostory.roflforum.net
Cheeze

Cheeze

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 am

Ok what i dont get is you say you have been a GM in 30 servers , but then you go on to state
" I've been a GM in three servers, all of which unfortunately closed down due to poor maintenence by the owners. "
Which is it?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 am

Cheeze wrote:
Ok what i dont get is you say you have been a GM in 30 servers , but then you go on to state
" I've been a GM in three servers, all of which unfortunately closed down due to poor maintenence by the owners. "
Which is it?

I've meant that I helped make 3 servers with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Trireaper

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:06 am

nice save dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew's Application
Page 1 of 1