AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coke's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt

Coke's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Coke's GM app   Coke's GM app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 am

Name:Matt or Matthew
Contact Info:mattthesex@hotmail.com, Matt9man20(Aim name and yahoo name)
TimeZone:GMT -6
Appling for: Gamemaster

Have you ever played retail MapleStory? And if so How long? Yes, for 2 years and I played on Broa.

Experience:I have been a GM on 2 servers so far (Maplewire,DutchyMS) I can be very helpful to new members and I am also good at promoting things and also I am a very trustful person. In-game I pretty much now all the commands by heart, I know what not to do and what to do. Usually after I get the position for a GM spot, I go over what I can do and what i can not do with the Owner.

About me: I am a Sophomore in high school at a Private School, I help out alot at the school because I have to help for tution assistance. I play basketball, baseball, tennis, bowling in my freetime and for school. I am very funny and very active in all the thing's I want to be in.

Host what events:I would host the Jump Quest Event, Scavenger Hunt, Lyric Event, Hide&Seek event, Trivia, and a Summoning event.

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory:Well since school will be starting on Jan.5th I can spend like all the time on the server when it opens, and After school I am on the computer like all the time so I can dedicate alot of time and effort towards AeroStory.

Other Comments: I am a good listener, I am helpful and nice, I am always on the computer, and currently I am in a class learning how to code/script. I am outgoing, I will help others first before I talk to my friends that I hopefully will be making on AeroStory. I am a kind of person that does not play favorites so, everyone has to abide by the rules and it does not matter if you are a friend or not everyone has to follow the rules.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this App. and Good luck to everyone that has applied.
Back to top Go down

Coke's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AeroStory :: AeroStory :: GM Apps-
Jump to: