AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler's GameMaster application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sushination

sushination

Tyler's GameMaster application Empty
PostSubject: Tyler's GameMaster application   Tyler's GameMaster application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Name: Tyler Kwon
Contact Info: Email: xxxtkxxx@gmail.com, cellphone number: 1-310-569-3719, IGN for AeroStory: Sushinator
TimeZone:
PST

Experience: I was a GM in two old v55 servers called NormanMS, and CrisisMS that were unfortunatly shut down because of not enough donations to keep the server up.

Host what events:
I would be able to host any event, but the event I would like to host the most is boss events, or hide and seek events, those are my favorite Smile.

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory:
I am willing to dedicate all of my time to AeroStory unless I have somewhere to go, or I would like to take a little break.

Other Comments:
I love to play MapleStory, its one of my favorite MMORPG's and I probably won't quit for a long time. I have been playing MapleStory for about 4 years and my current charecter TylerisSK on Khaini was hacked about a two months ago. I would love to be a GM in this server becasuse I feel I could learn a lot about things such as, coding or just being a better person to the AeroStory community. I love to help out and am willing to do whatever it takes to make my players happy. I can help invite more people to the server, and I will show no mercy to hackers/scammers no matter who they are. Thats about all you need to know about me and I hope you guys make the right decition about me becoming a GM or GameMaster for this server.
Back to top Go down

Tyler's GameMaster application
Page 1 of 1