AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gachapon Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akasade

Gachapon Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:47 am

I think the server should skip the 1NPC-All Item Seller idea and simply create a custom gachapon system.

Every server i've ever played with a AllItemNPC has a few glitches in it. They also allow for mass scrolling and items are made too easily. Unless the prices turn out to be astronomical, which they rarely are, the NPC isn't the best option.

If each gacha system was custom with Class based items (i.e. Kerning has Stars) the server would be a little slower to fill up with godly items and rebirthers after rebirthers, and the server'd be a little more fun silent

After the gachapon is done, just make all monsters drop gacha tickets at a low rate and voila Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xKustom

xKustom

PostSubject: Re: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 pm

He has a good point bout there will be less "UBER LEET" gear.
But i'm not too sure if the community would like not having the easy access of 1npc.

Kustom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/highlybangable
akasade

PostSubject: Re: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 pm

1aNPC make a server just too easy Surprised i look forward to playing here either way though Razz
Back to top Go down
Beeman

PostSubject: Re: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am

sade. Very Happy

me too.
Back to top Go down
akasade

PostSubject: Re: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:23 am

hey beeman Very Happy Sucks that ems had to go :/
But lemonade outta lemons right?

I think the rarest of items should be event only :O

i.e. Strawberry Ice Creams and BWGs
Back to top Go down
iGnit3

iGnit3

PostSubject: Re: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 am

akasade wrote:
hey beeman Very Happy Sucks that ems had to go :/
But lemonade outta lemons right?

I think the rarest of items should be event only :O

i.e. Strawberry Ice Creams and BWGs

Think Aeroo as thought of things like that already. The All In One NPC, Only will sell equipments to level 90. (Base on help code the NPC Items were all Under 90.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gachapon Suggestion   Gachapon Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gachapon Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AeroStory :: AeroStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: