AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance's GM/GFX app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chance

Chance's GM/GFX app. Empty
PostSubject: Chance's GM/GFX app.   Chance's GM/GFX app. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:08 am

Application for GFXer & GM

Applying for: GFX

Quote:The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n hell, a hell of heav'n.
- Milton

Name:Rich / Richard
Contact Info:wutuwant75@hotmail.com
TimeZone:6:00pst central america

Experience:I've been using photoshop 6.0, elements, and CS2 for quite a bit of time. I know there isn't a spot open at the moment but I guess I can wait until an opportunity arrives. I've recently had my laptop reformatted so most of my work has been wiped clean and i've been at school so I can't show much of my work. I have managed to reinstall photoshop cs2. I'm experienced with filters, brushing, blending, and all sorts of things with photoshop.

Examples of my work: I'll put this up as soon as I can get some work up asap.

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory:I'm most free almost all day, I'm in school but i have lots of free time to spare to be dedicated.

Applying for: GM status

Quote:"Patience is a virtue"

Experience:Well I haven't had much experience really but from what i've seen in different servers most gm's are around 13-15 year's old. I've got nothing against them but just the maturity tends to be somewhat low for most of the private servers i've been to, this meaning not ALL of the ones I met are like that i've met quite a few mature kids for their age. As fun as it looks, I consider this to be a real job and one in which requires a lot of patience. I can hold my patience for a long time and be reasonable. I've been around since when beta started in GMS. Not as active anymore in GMS, retired last summer. It's become struggle for power hungry people Lol.

Event Ideas: From most of the event's i've been in have been very similar in most servers.
-Mount race
-Hide and Seek, with trivia
-Jump quest race
-Scavenger hunt
-Boss party time attacks
- and etc.

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory: I've got lots of time, just like for GFX app I have nothing but time on my hands. Aside from the exception of midterms week and finals week of course. Except for those times which isn't any time soon, time is not an issue for me.

Other Comments:I'm not the awesome great coder or dev., but ima people person, I'm not much of the hardcore training alone and playing the game alone but more of playing it with other people. It's no fun playing a game and being godly all by yourself in a private server lol. Like people always say, the more the merrier. Very Happy Respect & dedication is what i'm delivering and hoping to receive!

Thanks for you're time in advance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PureLock

PureLock

Chance's GM/GFX app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance's GM/GFX app.   Chance's GM/GFX app. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 am

There actually is a spot open. 2 people just got fired.
Back to top Go down

Chance's GM/GFX app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AeroStory :: AeroStory :: GM Apps-
Jump to: