AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING TO AEROSTORY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trireaper

WARNING TO AEROSTORY Empty
PostSubject: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 am

ok the people at GamerzEssentials are pissed and one person has decided to screw up this server....... jsut lettin u know
Back to top Go down
Beeman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 am

Hi, I'm a representative.

Regurgitate (your coder) bought this server I.P. a month ago and decided to host a server called EssentialStory. We had forums, everything, etc. A week ago Regurgitate handed over this server and gave it to you. The people at GamerzEssentials (another forum) were confused and didn't know what happened. We blamed it on a server admin on our site. Yet you were building a server from the remains of ours. When we finally used our client to connect, we ended up in your server. Now the people at GamerzEssentials are pissed at this server and request that we have it back. I know this is not possible because you have started a good server but all it takes is getting a new I.P. address. If Regurgitate or Aero could respond, please do so. I hope this misunderstanding can be solved peacefully..
Back to top Go down
Trireaper

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:41 am

ok beeman explained it a hell of alot better than me
Back to top Go down
iGnit3

iGnit3

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:31 am

Beeman wrote:
Hi, I'm a representative.

Regurgitate (your coder) bought this server I.P. a month ago and decided to host a server called EssentialStory. We had forums, everything, etc. A week ago Regurgitate handed over this server and gave it to you. The people at GamerzEssentials (another forum) were confused and didn't know what happened. We blamed it on a server admin on our site. Yet you were building a server from the remains of ours. When we finally used our client to connect, we ended up in your server. Now the people at GamerzEssentials are pissed at this server and request that we have it back. I know this is not possible because you have started a good server but all it takes is getting a new I.P. address. If Regurgitate or Aero could respond, please do so. I hope this misunderstanding can be solved peacefully..

Aero has gotten a new IP. However the Beta for AeroStory was based on EssentailStory's IP. The Real AeroStory will start in a day or 2. The New site will begin soon. How ever i am not sure of the situation to why AeroStory Beta took over Essential. Aerro or Regurgitate will need to clear that up.

Hope i help cleared a little bit.

Tsukeru~ (iGnit3)
Back to top Go down
PureLock

PureLock

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:48 am

You guys do know that DDos'ing is illegal. So have fun.
Back to top Go down
Trireaper

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 am

hey, IM not doin that.... someone else is.... i dont have the knowledge 2 do that
Back to top Go down
xKustom

xKustom

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow, bit of a mess here. LOL

Kustom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/highlybangable
Beeman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:23 am

that means the official release of AeroStory is going on a different IP, which means the guys at EssentialStory get their server back (They hope).

iGnit3 spells great. He has few errors.
Back to top Go down
iGnit3

iGnit3

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 am

Beeman wrote:
that means the official release of AeroStory is going on a different IP, which means the guys at EssentialStory get their server back (They hope).

iGnit3 spells great. He has few errors.

Haha, Not here to be completely Formal, but to the point, I think Regurgitate has given up on the server. To the reason, I have no clue. Just talked to him the other day, he mention that "I can't be F#@!ED". But I can't assure this Information. Regurgitate will need to post here himself and explain what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO AEROSTORY   WARNING TO AEROSTORY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO AEROSTORY
Page 1 of 1