AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TanMan's App For Coder or GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TanMan

TanMan

TanMan's App For Coder or GM Empty
PostSubject: TanMan's App For Coder or GM   TanMan's App For Coder or GM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 am

Name: Jake novisky
Contact Info: Aim: slivernickle Skype:slivernickle1222 E-Mail: Jacobnovisky1@yahoo.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/novisky1 Telephone # 9-1-1 Call Meh!
TimeZone: -5 idk Eastern Central time

Experience:
ive been a gm in many servers like
GenMills: Well i was Admin but i but it down cuz i had mor eimportant things to do
LMstory: Gm for 5-6 months i think its still up idk
RichMS: Gm for 3-4 months got shut down cuz his computer crashed ane they had to like buy a new one so he was to lazy to rebuild
BugGulpMS:Gm for 1 month i lost my gm post cuz i let my brother play on my acount so he could say he had gm exp so he could become a gm in a diff server

Host what events:I love to host events if i dont get Full GM id love to jsut be a EH (event holder) i have about 20 not pads with 100+ True/False Questions i have many Question/Answer notpads for like movie trvia id have to make one for Server Trvia
I also love to hold fashon events im a pretty good judge and Jump Quest is my fav and alot of people love it to

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory: When i wake up around noon to about 3-6 am my time so im on a good deal yesh call me a no life loser all i have is the computer idc its my life =D so if theres some late night hacker ill catch him

Other Comments:Im easy to get along with im friendly i think im funny i can come up with funny outfits to make people laugh like one timy i put on a hood and a cryign mask and this priate chair where it looks like ur tied up adn i use a chalk board and said "He Wont Let Me Go!!!!" and the admin of dominican story though that was funyn there # 5 or soo on xtremetop 100 i can also code sorta good bud id rather perfer a gm post if you want leave a comment adn ill give you my complete coding history and exp
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/novisky1

TanMan's App For Coder or GM
Page 1 of 1