AeroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeroStory

AeroStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shanny's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanny

Shanny

Shanny's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Shanny's GM Application   Shanny's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:59 am

Name: Shane
Contact Info: Email/MSN is eternalsleep [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk
TimeZone: GMT.

Experience: Previously a Forum Moderator at Fly For Fame. Was a shoe-in for GM, but left because there was too much drama within the staff. Looking to escape to a small, drama-free community. My experience with MapleStory isn't great, but I have set up my own server just for testing the game and the commands so I do know what I'm doing. My total play time with MapleStory probably comes to about 2 weeks.
Host what events: Never had the chance to host one yet. Would gladly hold any event I'm told to hold, though.

Time willing to dedicate to AeroStory: I'm on pretty much all day every day. Don't have much else to do with my life, with minor couple-hour exceptions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Other Comments: As I said, my MS experience isn't great, but we all start somewhere.

Also, I did apply for another server but I am willing to hold this one in higher value. In other words, if I'm accepted here I will drop everything else I'm doing and dedicate my time to AeroStory.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Back to top Go down

Shanny's GM Application
Page 1 of 1